Shenzhen China FAE
Preciseley Microtechnology Corporation (“PMC”) is a global leader in optic MEMS solutions for optical communications, automotive and industrial 3D sensing applications. The company offers innovative MEMS solutions that help design engineers solve complex problems for 5G networks, data centers, automotive LiDAR and laser lighting systems, industrial LiDAR and 3D machine vision systems, AR/VR, and biometrics. For more information, visit www.preciseley.com.
We are searching for a Field Applications Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. The position will report into the regional Technical Sales Director. The successful candidate will have strong experience in the MEMS industry and at least 5 years of demonstrated success working with the tier 1 optical communications components and module companieslocated in and around Shenzhen, China. Experience working directly with the optical equipment OEMS like Huawei and ZTE is a strong plus. Knowledge of LiDAR systems and experience working with LiDAR companies, automotive tier 1’s and OEMs is also desired.
The successful candidate will be responsible to accelerate PMC’s sales growth with existing and potential new customers in and around Shenzhen, China. This includes O-Net Technologies, Oplink (Molex), Eoptolink and Huawei, among others.
The Field Applications Engineer will be responsible to introduce, promote, qualify and design-in PMC’s growing portfolio of optic MEMS devices, packaging and driver/actuator solutions into telecom/datacom optical communications applications, automotive and industrial 3D sensing applications that include LiDAR, machine vision, AR/VR and biometrics. He or she will be responsible for achieving annual revenue quotas and new product design wins.
Key Job Functions
- Develop a deep technical understanding of PMC’s MEMS product portfolio and support products.
- Identify and acquire strong knowledge of current and potential customer applications for our products.
- Support customer technical evaluation, design-in and qualification of PMC’s products.
- Understand and define customer applications requirements, translate them to product specifications for PMC engineering to support new product development.
- Develop strong relationships through continuous engagement with customer PLMs and engineering teams.
- Drive close collaboration and engagement between PMC’s engineering team and the customer, to include regular engineering meetings.
- Drive new product design wins and above market revenue growth at each of our customers in the region.
- Support customer system development, validation and failure analysis for PMC’s products.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success supporting optical communications companies in the Shenzhen area. Experience working with automotive LiDAR companies, tier 1’s and OEMs is a plus.
- Deep understanding of MEMS technology and optical communications equipment.
- Ability to work with customer and PMC engineering teams to develop concepts into products that fit the application need.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Business level proficiency in verbal and written Chinese, proficient in verbal and written English.
- Candidate must be based in the Shenzhen area and able to work effectively from a home office environment.
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, MSEE is a plus.