PMC EVK-LiDAR v2 evaluation kit generates high voltage waveforms to control PMC’s MEMS mirrors. The setup is equipped with high precision oscillator and DAC modules to generate highly stable waveforms for accurate MEMS control. Controlling software can be provided to users to adjust output waveforms and frequencies for a range of applications.
- 2-channel high precision analog waveform output for quasistatic MEMS driving with maximum 100V output.
- 1 channel high precision PWM driving signal with up to 200KHz driving frequency.
- High integrity and precision on-board oscillator.
- Flexible connection to MEMS mirror modules.
- USB port for powering and controlling.
- Evaluation software available
- PMC optical switch, TOF MEMS mirror evaluation.
- PMC 3D scanning mirror evaluation.
- PMC LiDAR1, LiDAR2, LiDAR3 and LiDAR5 mirror evaluation.